Early morning, after you get up from bed, (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 litters of water i.e. 5 to 6 glasses. You may wash your face thereafter. This is called water therapy.
Relief from stress, weight loss, glowing skin, feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day and good digestion are some of the major benefits of water therapy.
For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses, the water therapy had been found helpful by a Japanese medical society for cure for the diseases like Headache,Body Ache,Heart problems,Arthritis,Epilepsy,Excess Weight,Bronchitis,Asthma,,Meningitis,Kidney and Urinary diseases,Vomiting,gastritis, Diarrhea, Piles,Diabetes,Constipation,Eye Diseases and Menstrual Disorders.
Water Therapy – Method of Treatment
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4-6 glasses of water each of 160 ml.
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. Upto 15 minutes after breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything.
5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to four glasses per day.
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
Great Tip —
Drinking water kept overnight in a copper pot keeps the heart healthy. Copper can destroy undesirable virus and bacteria, and when dissolved in water, it makes water ionic and kills micro-organisms. Hence, it is also helpful in preventing water-borne diseases.